Terms & Conditions
- For single session consultations, payment is required on the day of the job.
- For consultations that run over several days, payment can be made per session or in full in advance.
- A small travel charge will apply for distances greater than 30km from the city or outside our service area.
- Cash, Paypal or direct deposit are accepted. We do not accept cheques.
- You will receive an e-receipt for your payment.
48 hours notice is required if you need to cancel or reschedule your session.
What is not included in your job
- Moving heavy furniture or large objects
- Cleaning your house
- Removing rubbish from your premises
- Decluttering other people’s things – I will never declutter without permission. If someone is living, likely to have an opinion, and able to give their consent, I believe they should be part of the decluttering process. Yes, that includes your kids. There are clever ways to include people who are young or far away, just ask me.
I may refer you to other businesses or experts for their services, or recommend certain books or websites for information. I don’t get any kickbacks for doing this. I’ll let you know if this changes.
The people and businesses I recommend are known, or have been recommended to me as reliable and delivering excellent service. If you’re not happy with their service, please let me know. I want to have confidence in the people and businesses I support with my recommendations, just as I strive to ensure those who recommend Spruce & co are not disappointed.